Monday 25 May 2015

REFLECTION - ALEX

I think from this whole process of e-learning, I have learnt how important personal hygiene and food premises is, especially to those working in the food and beverages industry. I feel that different kind of bad personal hygiene will lead to different consequences like accessories will cause physical hazards (like maybe customer accidentally ate the earrings that fell to the food) or maybe dirty and long finger nails will increase the chance of bacteria or dirt being stuck in it and it can actually contaminate the food. I think I understand more about the concept of product flow and equipment layout and also the importance of sanitary principles of food premises after this e-learning process. I think this would be quite useful for my future career, especially when I want to continue in this line of work.

thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment